Saturday, October 01, 2005

Taking off again

I'll be gone for a few days on a business/pleasure trip to Quebec City, Canada (the pleasure entails photographing this historic French-Canadian City on the St. Lawrence River). I actually hope to post to Points of Light while I'm there. We'll see how it goes.

In the meantime, make yourself at home here, look around, explore the archives, and leave comments. Also, you can receive e-mail alerts when Points of Light updates are posted by providing your e-mail address via the subscription box at the bottom of the blogroll column (don't worry, your address is safe with me. I hate spammers as much as you do).

Click on picture to enlarge. No it's not the mode of transportation I'm taking to Canada. Photograph © 2005 James Jordan

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Yay Quebec City! Outside of Vancouver, it is probably my favourite place in Canada. Looking forward to your pictures!

Enjoy your trip!

Diane said...

Your photographs are wonderful. Have a safe trip!