Monday, July 19, 2010

Rolling in

Storm over the bay

A summer thunderstorm rolls in over Green Bay. Taken in Fish Creek, Door county, Wisconsin.

I've been keeping busy (very busy) processing images from several recent shoots, so posts here have been sporadic. Sorry about that. But there is light at the end of the tunnel, so things should pick up here in the near future.

Thanks for hanging out here and following my occasionally excellent adventures. There is lots more to come.

Photograph © 2010 James Jordan.

4 comments:

karen k said...

They're usually worth the wait.

Wanda said...

James, I using this picture for my Sky Watch Friday....As usual I will link your blog to my post.

Thanks a million...you've got the skies to end all skies.!!

Philip said...

WOW! that looks like one heck of a storm !!

axxxelsz said...

excellent composition. regards