Monday, July 14, 2008

Sunset Park

Back from a week in Door county, Wisconsin. The memory card in my camera and the one in my head are full, so I'll be emptying those out here over the next few days.

Sunset Park in Fish Creek, Wisconsin is aptly named. The main street through Fish Creek will get you there, but it’s better to take the wooded path to the park. The path comes upon a clearing where people gather to gaze westward over Green Bay to bid the day farewell.

This picture was selected as Photo of the Day at the Karma Group on Flickr.

Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2008 James Jordan.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Gorgeous photo.

Take Care
Michael

Wanda said...

Oh my goodness ~~you've done it again.

That is so lovely ~~ and I love the silouettes of the people in the foreground.

Perfect shot!

Unknown said...

Superb work. In every aspect. The colors, the composition, the moment... I really enjoyed the photo, thanks for sharing :)

James said...

Thanks, everyone,I appreciate your visits and comments.