Sunday, July 01, 2007

To dream

Each new day begins pretty much the same way as the last one did. We emerge from our dreams to step into the reality of the day. It takes me a while to slip through that portal. Coffee helps to speed up the trip.

I got out of bed at 4:30 last Saturday to shoot the sunrise and found myself in a fog. Literally. The light of the new day tinged the sky clouds red as the ground clouds swirled, creating a visual extension of my dream world.

It's Monday. Hope you're making the transition well.

If I lived in Springfield ... this is what I'd look like (kinda). There's an avatar creator at the web site for The Simpsons Movie. If you register and log in, the site saves your creation and it shows up in some of the scenes on the various pages. So I guess I do live in Springfield.

Click on pictures to enlarge. Photograph © 2007 James Jordan.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Morning sunrises are beautiful. The other night I captured a sunset that even shocked me when I viewed the picture. Sometimes a sky is so beautiful...it doesn't matter who clicks the camera. I'm posting it tomorrow.