Friday, January 05, 2007

Sisters

I pulled this photo out of my ancient archives to submit to Photo Friday. The theme this week is "Sisters." If you'd care to see how a few hundred photographers interpret the theme, head on over.

I took this one so long ago, I don't remember the circumstances around it. I recall that it was spontaneous. I think I was shooting something else, and I called my two daughters over for a portrait by the living room window - I might have had a couple of shots left at the end of the roll and needed to "waste" them.

Now I have this memory of my daughters and have no idea as to whatever became of the rest of the roll of film.

Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2007 James Jordan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo and yes, some of those quick snaps, become our most treasured possessions.

~pen~ said...

i love this portrait, as well as the one you just posted of the little guy in slippers - precious.