Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Rainy night drugstore

Walgreen’s Pharmacy 12:48 a.m. Continuing my day of shooting photos in Elgin: After I took a couple of shots at the Big Timber station (yesterday's post), I sat in my car, hoping the rain would subside. My plan was to get some exterior shots of some all-night businesses. I was not prepared for the rain, which wasn’t letting up, so while sitting in the parking lot of a 24-hour pharmacy, I took a shot of the building through the rain-spattered side window.

I imagine if one was sick enough to need a pharmacy this time of night, it may well look like this to the person needing the medicines.

Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2006 James Jordan.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I didn't see this one last time because it wouldn't load, but now...it's beautiful!