Sunday, January 22, 2006

20,000th visitor update: And the winner is ...

I promised something to my 20,000th visitor, whom I was expecting today. Unfortunately, visitor number 20,000 did not stop to identify him or herself. So ... the judge (me), whose decision is final, hereby proclaims that the gift I had for that person goes to vistor number 19,999. Unfortunately again, that visitor was [ahem] me ... checking in to see how the visitor count was going (sheepish grin) - and I'm not eligible for the prize.

So, the judge once again declares a passing down of the prize ... to visitor number 19,998 who is (drum roll) ... V. Schroeder! V. - your gift is a FREE 8 x 10 photographic print of any image on Points of Light. Make your selection, then send me an e-mail to jjrdns6[at]aol[dot]com to let me know which photo you'd like and the address to where I may ship the print.

Congratulations and thanks for coming by often!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's me, I am so excited!!! I win a print that is great news. What's better than looking at the pictures--having one on the wall. Thanks so much!!! V. Schroeder

~pen~ said...

dude! are you sure it wasn't me??

**sigh**

maybe next time..........

James said...

sorry, penni ... there's always the 30,000th visitor prize ...