Monday, December 05, 2005

Point of Light: Kewaunee Pier Light

It was gray and overcast when I arrived at the pier light in Kewaunee Wisconsin on a crisp autumn day. Actually it was freezing cold. A break in the clouds to the west seemed to indicate that the setting sun may provide some interesting light if I was patient.

I was rewarded with one light show after another as the light shifted from red to blue to indigo. It was all I could do to keep up with it. That hasn't happened often in my travels, much like the photoposted a couple of days ago of Kangaroo Lake.

It was a gift for which I am grateful.

Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2005 James Jordan.

My apologies
I have to apologize for Blogger being down for several hours this evening, making access to this site impossible. I have to apologize because the folks at Blogger sure won't.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It WAS down--not your fault--all suffer equally. Great shot!

Anonymous said...

Wonderfull shot with great colors!

Roni said...

That color is incredible! Only God can paint like that! Thanks for sharing.