Saturday, December 24, 2005

Peace

Wishing all of you who visit here peace for the Christmas season and all throughout the new year.

This post is my Christmas card to you. It will be here from now until I return from a post-Christmas trip to Door County, Wisconsin next Friday. Hopefully I’ll have a good collection of northland winter photos when I return. To get an e-mail alert when I update this page, send your e-mail address via the subscription form at the bottom of the blogroll column. I promise not to misuse your information.

Click on the link below to hear an arrangement of Silent Night by Steve Wick. More about Steve and his music is in my previous post.

Photograph © 2005 James Jordan.

Listen to Silent Night

6 comments:

~pen~ said...

peace be to you, my new friend.

Merriest of Christmases to you and yours.

James said...

Heading up to Egg Harbor next week ... one of these days I'll have to get out to New Jersey ...

Take care.

eph2810 said...

Merry Christmas to you & yours.
Thank you for the beautiful Christmas card...

engloy said...

Happy Holidays, James :)

Ghone said...

Have a great one!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice christmas James :)