Saturday, June 04, 2005

The Color of Life


One thing I aim for when making pictures is capturing rich, saturated colors. I use intermediate to professional grade films and make use of filters to really try to pop the colors. If anyone is interested in the details, let me know and I can cover it in a future post.

Life is full of rich colors, yet many people see only muted colors, if any at all. My relationship with God has helped me to see the rich colors that have been provided for all of us. My photography and this blog are an attempt to capture and convey what I’ve discovered. If anyone is interested in those details, I can cover that as well.

Peace.

I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10

Posted by Hello

2 comments:

DennisSylvesterHurd said...

Your photos really are stunning. You're a bit of an inspiration to me today. Thanks.

Daldianus said...

excellent photos on this site! you're bookmarked :)