Friday, December 12, 2008

Got art?

When it comes to my photography, I pretty much take the same position that the current (and soon to be ex-) governor of Illinois takes: Everything's for sale!

High quality photographic prints are available for practically any photograph on this photo blog or my gallery on Flickr. You can even get them in black and white if you prefer.

A high-quality 8x10 photographic print is $19. A 16x20 print is $49 and if you have a lot of wall space to fill, 20x30 prints are $62.

Not sure where to start to select a photo? A good place to browse is my photo stream at Flickr. You can browse my most recent photos or check out my photo sets on the right hand side of the page to find a picture to your liking.

Then leave a comment here expressing your interest or e-mail me at jjrdns6[at]aol[dot]com and we'll get the ball rolling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we just got our prints today - they turned out great!!

thanx!

SJW said...

Yes, and the quality of the print is excellent. Framed, they look fantastic. Just need your signature on the surrounding matte!