Friday, August 08, 2008

Enchanted

I could post something about finding and following your path, but ... Oops, I just did.

Have a great weekend.

Photo blogging: Mark Rebilas is a professional photographer who is currently covering the Olympic Games in Beijing. During his assignment, he is finding time to blog about his experiences and post photos. Should be an interesting blog to follow over the next couple of weeks. Mark J. Rebilas blog.

Photo: Wooded path, Cave Point County Park, Door County, Wisconsin. Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2008 James Jordan.

2 comments:

HeyJules said...

That's a nice Orton effect you got going there. Sweet indeed!

Wanda said...

Oh James, I just read Hansel and Gretel to my grandson and this is so the path they took into the forest ~~~Wish I had that picture in the book!!

Really cool!!