Sunday, January 21, 2007

Daisy chain

It's been a couple of weeks since I've been able to get out and get some photography done. Life can get busy sometimes. If you can endure a few more days of archive photos, I promise I'll get some new things to look at soon.

My other blog, Ready, Aim, Click, on the other hand, has a lot more things happening. Readership is growing, along with the number of links - which is good. I have more ideas for post topics than I have time to write. Which is better than the alternative.

If you have a burning question about how you can improve your pictures (and I believe anyone can learn to achieve amazing results with whatever camera they own) or if you have a photo you'd like to have critiqued and/or fixed, drop me a line at jjrdns6[at]aol[dot]com. I'd love to hear from you.

Ortonized daisies. Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2007 James Jordan.

1 comment:

MOT said...

LOVE, LOVE this photo! White daisies are my favorite flowers plus the picture really captures the fresh, clean, simplicity of the flower. Beautiful.