Monday, January 08, 2007

Another resolution ...

I'm going to shoot more pictures of people this year ... stay tuned.

Got a photo tip you'd like to share? My photo advice site, Ready, Aim, Click is the place to share it. Got a photo that went wrong and you'd like to know how to do better next time? Drop me an e-mail: jjrdns6[at]aol.com.

Photo: Clifford Slippers. Exposure: 1/30 at f3.5, 400 ISO film. Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2007 James Jordan.


Oh, you mean that James Jordan ...

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
3,893
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

3 comments:

Hillary said...

If the people pictures are as great as those, I can't wait! (hee hee, even if they're not as great...)

Oh, and by the way, there are zero people in the US with my full name! There are only 1680 people with my last name, so that kind of narrows things down! Fun little survey!

Hillary said...

PS. I love how they answer the questinog of "how accurate is this program?"

"A: More accurate than a Magic 8-ball. Less accurate than distributing and collecting 300 million surveys."

Sunflower Optimism said...

What a precious "people" photo! Love it.

No one with my last name . . . now I know that's not true!

Looking forward to photos in 2007. Will your advice site be limited to film photos?

Wishing you good health and much joy in 2007!