Saturday, April 01, 2006

Red tree at morning

The day dawns bright and clear in open farm country in central Tennessee. Spring is beginning to take a firm foothold - plants are beginning to bud; many in bright hues of color, such as the red-tinged tree in this pasture.

I'm just returning from a visit to the sounth central U.S. and beginning to go through the many images I brought back with me. I'll be processing and posting over the next couple of weeks.

Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2006 James Jordan.

6 comments:

Otto K said...

Welcome back. I look forward to the images from your trip.

Jack said...

Excellent, James, just excellent. The red in the tree works so well with the rich blue of the sky.

engloy said...

Welcome back, James. Looking forward to your excellent pictures! :)

PhilB said...

Welcome back James! ; )

James said...

Good to be back, everyone. Thanks for the welcome!

Anonymous said...

cool pictures.