Saturday, April 01, 2006

Red tree at morning

The day dawns bright and clear in open farm country in central Tennessee. Spring is beginning to take a firm foothold - plants are beginning to bud; many in bright hues of color, such as the red-tinged tree in this pasture.

I'm just returning from a visit to the sounth central U.S. and beginning to go through the many images I brought back with me. I'll be processing and posting over the next couple of weeks.

Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2006 James Jordan.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I look forward to the images from your trip.

engloy said...

Welcome back, James. Looking forward to your excellent pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back James! ; )

James said...

Good to be back, everyone. Thanks for the welcome!

Anonymous said...

cool pictures.