Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Just my type

Bloginality is basically a quickie version of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, which is a summary of how an individual tends to deal with the world around him or her. I already know my type from having taken the MBTI at work, but I wanted the cool synopsis for my blog. You can get one too by clicking the Bloginality link and answering four questions.
My Bloginality is ENFP!

What Bloginality has to say about me (my commentary in parentheses):

As an ENFP, you are Extraverted, iNtuitive, Feeling, Perceiving (not bad traits for an artist or photographer). This makes your primary focus on Extraverted Intuition with Introverted Feeling (I’ve always wondered about that - is it noticeable? It also probably explains why my wife is always telling me, "You never talk").

This is defined as an NF personality, which is part of Carl Jung's Idealist/Identity Seeking type, and more specifically the Champion or Inspirer (Braveheart with a Nikon?).

As a weblogger, you may not be consistent in posts (I’ve done pretty well – more than 240 so far since last May). Although, if you find a specific focus on your journal (photography, perhaps?) or a very flexible manner of writing (how about informal?), it may be more fulfilling (yup). Because you are warm and see so many possibilities in life, you may inspire others to follow in your footsteps (I hope so).
If you try the Bloginality thing, let me know how you rate.

Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2006 James Jordan.

2 comments:

James said...

jack,
that is entirely fascinating. I too noticed the errors, but for some reason, I could live with them (I did do a lot of editing of the profile they provided).

I've worked as a photo buyer and I've noticed there are two types of photographers - the very fastidious types who revel in the details on both sides of the lens and then the ones (like me) who can create all day long, but don't expecxt them to turn in detailed paperwork afterward.

Anonymous said...

i REALLY like the photo with this entry. Very nice.