Monday, December 19, 2005

Looking back #2

Places I've been and sights I've seen and photographed in 2005:

Bermuda A portrait in pastel, Bermuda is a great place to be in late spring. Temperatures are moderate and spring flowers bloom. Any later into the summer and it's just plain hot. I was in Bermuda in April (see more photos in my June archive, or click on the Flickr bar to find my Bermuda photo set).

The photo above is the view from the observation deck of the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, some 300 feet above the water's surface. It was extremely windy, the deck is extremely small and I was extremely worried that something was going to blow off the deck, either a piece of camera equipment or me.

Everything eventually got back to the ground in one piece.

Click on pictures to enlarge. Photographs © 2005 James Jordan.

No comments: