Thursday, October 20, 2005

Fall colors

While returning from a Door County fall photo trip, my wife and I stopped at an outlet mall near Kenosha, Wisconsin. While she did some shopping, I wandered around with my camera. The sky was very active with rolling clouds, and the colorful facades of the store buildings caught my eye.

You could look at this photo and draw comparisons as to how and what people create as opposed to God and nature. Or you could just enjoy the juxtaposition of order and randomness.

Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2005 James Jordan.

2 comments:

Mark Daniels said...

I like this image a lot.

I love how rich colors look when the there's a steel grey sky and a storm on its way. You've captured that here.

VirusHead said...

I think what I enjoyed about it was the composition and depth of color. Beautiful!