Saturday, July 02, 2005

Runaway blogger


I am going to take a page out of the Jennifer Wilbanks playbook and disappear for about a week and then resurface with a wild story I made up. Who knows? At best, I'll score a half-million dollar book and movie deal. At worst, I will have gotten away from everything for a while and gotten to see some nice scenery along the way. You could call it a vacation.

So while I'm gone, feel free to look around Points of Light. Check out the previous posts and wander about the archives. I'm told there is some cool stuff here. Please leave comments, even on old posts. And if you'd like to receive an e-mail alert when I get back, take a second to subscribe to Point of Light via the form in the sidebar below.

Enjoy yourself. I'll be back in a week. With pictures.

Click on photo to enlarge. Copyright 2005 James Jordan Posted by Picasa

No comments: